Ritesh Agarwal Whose Success You Would Love To Emulate

First Oyo Rooms the word I listened is from a friend's mouth. Later I go near a WiFi to download TVF (the viral fever) latest videos, I must admit I like their videos a lot. then the one video I noticed on TVF's dash is Energized Entrepreneurs part 1 feat ritesh. When I reached home I downloaded the video on PC and started playing it.

What's my reaction and views about the video -
The videos start in a machine like a playback sound, telling the host and ritesh Agarwal. "there is 7 zeros in a crore" remember.

IN the interview, ritesh tells that he is from an average class family. After class 12th the though that study is not the thing I want to do, I will go for business and will do what I want to do.
His father admitted him onto a college in another city.

"I used to go college two or three days," ritesh says.

Once his father came to his college to give him surprise without knowing ritesh was preparing for doing hotel business.
His father called ritesh, and tells him to come to him.
It took one day ritesh to convince his father that there is no downside of the thing he is doing.
And convinced his father to continue.
And now OYO ROOMS is a brand.

Battery down moments -
Meanwhile when ritesh was in another city to doing his business, He was living in a hotel room on rent. Actually he didn't pay the rent so his goods are packed by a guard and tell ritesh that pay out the premium and get back here.
0 Komentar untuk "Ritesh Agarwal Whose Success You Would Love To Emulate"

Back To Top