Mark Zuckerberg Defining Happiness, He Replied with Own Definition of Happiness

On 1 July 15, Mark Zuckerburg started a Q&A at their townhall.

Here's what mark said :*
For the next hour I’ll be here answering your questions on Facebook. Our Townhall Q&As are an important way for me to hear what our community is thinking about. Comment below with your question and I’ll try to answer as many as I can in the next hour.

A Facebook User asked this question :
Hi Mark. What's your definition of happiness? And how has it evolved over a period of time as you grew up?

And Mark answered like this, 
Great question. To me, happiness is doing something meaningful that helps people and that I believe in with people I love.

I think lots of people confuse happiness with fun. I don't believe it is possible to have fun every day. But I do believe it is possible to do something meaningful that helps people people every day.

As I've grown up, I've gained more appreciation for my close relationships -- my wife, my partners at work, my close friends. Nobody builds something by themselves. Long term relationships are very important. /*

Mark's reply is quiet satisfying he differentiate happiness from fun. Funda is Long term relationships are important said Mark. 

0 Komentar untuk "Mark Zuckerberg Defining Happiness, He Replied with Own Definition of Happiness"

Back To Top